According to the Georgian National Communications Commission, the Georgian population payed 365 million lari in the period extending from January - November of 2016 for mobile services.
This amount is 2 million less compared to the same time period from 2015.
This 365 million lari was paid to the following telecommunication companies:
- Magticom - 173 million GEL, 8% growth
- Geocell - 125 million GEL, 7.8% reduction
- Mobitel (Beeline) - 65 million GEL, 7.2% reduction
- Silknet - 11.7 million GEL, 14% reduction
- Gmobile - 0.07 million GEL (company operates since 2016)
Magticom also took first place for number of customers:
- Magticom - 1,987,573 customers
- Geocell - 1,716,944 customers
- Mobitel (Beeline) - 1,206,379 customers
- Silknet - 21,354 customers
- Gmobile - 2,031 customers